Exclusive Dealer Support Center
Make sure Phyn Plus is right for my client
Phyn Plus works in almost any home, but before you schedule installation, ensure it meets the minimum requirements.
Do you live in a single family home, condo or townhome that is individually plumbed?
Is your main water supply line1 1/4” or smaller? Most homes fit this requirement.
Do you have astrong wifi at the point of installation, near where the water enters your home? Range extenders can typically provide enough signal strength.
Do you have a power outlet within 11 feetof where the water enters your home? We recommend that it be GFCI.
Before installing, please ensure your site is ready with power within 11 ft, a strong Wi-Fi signal, and you have the correct fittings.
Click to Play Video
Installation Warning Sheet
Download Installation Manual
Phyn Plus (2nd Gen)
Note: pipe fitting adapters are not included. Please see Installation Manual for more info.
NPS Fittings resources
3/4″ are available from Home Depot, Uponor, and Hajoca.
1″ are available from Uponor, Ferguson Waterworks Division and Ford Meter Box.
Ecowater Dealer Network FAQs
- Where in the Plumbing does the Phyn Plus need to be installed?
- Can the Phyn Plus be installed vertically or horizontally?
- Is the direction of water flow important in the installation of the Phyn Plus?
- Can Phyn Plus monitor my irrigation system?
- In the winter my town freezes, can I install the Phyn outdoors?
- I want to install a 2nd Plus in my vacation home and monitor both homes in the app. Is this possible?
- I am out of town but my water was turned off by auto-shutoff, how do I turn it back on?
- I just purchased a new fixture for my home, how do I add it to my home’s inventory?
- Can the Phyn Plus protect my home if I lose Internet?
- Does Phyn Plus affect PSI?
- Can I install Phyn Plus on a well home?
More info about Phyn Plus can be found in the Help Center.
Ecowater Priority Support
Please review our Help Center for immediate solutions to most technical or installation questions first.
Support Hours: M-F 8am to 5pm PST
Please include your Ecowater Dealer Number when you are contacting support!